Fall in Roma 2006

Here you will find the musings, discoveries, exasperations, longings, and general insights of a painter, a poet and their precocious toddler -- all of whom are living, studying, and exploring in Rome for the Fall of 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Costa Mesa, California, United States

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

30th Birthday Feast







For my birthday Tom got me three Italian boys!!!! What a gift! Well, okay, Frank offered to cook me a traditional Roman meal. Alessandro and Piero pitched in too, and it turned into a five course feast with Rigatoni all'amatriciana, spaghetti carbonara, a lovely tossed salad with baby lettuce, a plate of cheese called burratta, and the BEST EVER tiramisu from a very exclusive Roman bakery. We washed it all down with a lovely bottle of red wine and laughed our way through the night. It was a very memorable meal that I intened to share with you, in detail, after I get rid of this carb-induced coma I have fallen into.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...bald is in ,in Roma!
You deserve a special meal... I know you will be trying all kinds of new delicious dishes when you return and recover from the jet lag. Buon Viaggio Aunt Jackie
PS..First thing I always wanted was a great American breakfast when I returned.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home