Fall in Roma 2006

Here you will find the musings, discoveries, exasperations, longings, and general insights of a painter, a poet and their precocious toddler -- all of whom are living, studying, and exploring in Rome for the Fall of 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Costa Mesa, California, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

A now for a laughter break

3 months of 24/7 with a 2 year old. No words can explain the experience. As usual, I will let the pictures do the talking, compliments of the photo booth on my new MacBook, which has lovely warping functions.

1. After a hairy taxi ride:


2. After listening to Italians argue:


3. After eating too many carbs:


4. After eating too much gelato, the tongue rebels:


Just a friendly service announcement from Lisa, who looks like a combo of all four pictures right now. ☺

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Love it!!!! Jack is all sniffles and feverish, I needed a laugh!

ps. My best friend is a blog, I miss you.

C

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home