Fall in Roma 2006

Here you will find the musings, discoveries, exasperations, longings, and general insights of a painter, a poet and their precocious toddler -- all of whom are living, studying, and exploring in Rome for the Fall of 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Costa Mesa, California, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A splendid day in Roma.





A kiss for Mom at St. Ivo. A little snuggle with Daddy. A little gelato smile. All in all, Fall is lovely. The tourists are mostly gone now, the weather is mellowing out, and we are twenty something days from coming home. Do you miss us? :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Schmidt said...

NO!!! I don't want you to go home if that means your blogs will end...I look forward to reading them every week and it makes me sad to think I won't be able to 20 days from now! DON"T STOP WRITING!
kisses from BCN
hEiDi

2:42 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Miss you more than spit

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we miss you?

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlea

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna simply say yes.

Todd

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better get home. I was hoping for a early arrival.. so does Zackie.. We miss you bring my baby home!
Auntie- Frankie says Hi (Meow)to clare. that means come home.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home