Fall in Roma 2006

Here you will find the musings, discoveries, exasperations, longings, and general insights of a painter, a poet and their precocious toddler -- all of whom are living, studying, and exploring in Rome for the Fall of 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Costa Mesa, California, United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Are you sending good vibes out there?

I might scream. Ya'll dont' want to hear what happened next. Trastevere? HA! We need a lawyer (or a mafiosi)? Anybody know anybody who can deliver a pair of concrete boots? We need 'em.
More soon,
Lisa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this will not be one of those "Remember when we got royally screwed in Trastevere honey? Ha Ha Ha" moments?

Oh my friend, what is happening to you? - C

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cLisa, I do-a the favor for you. Cement shoes--comin'-a right up.

By the way--I now recognise both of your writing voices immediately. It's like having a conversation with the both of you, and I can't wait to hear the next chapter...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home